Comment on page
Deploy as an Azure web application
- 1.Create an Azure AppService using the Azure management portal and a .NET 7 host.
- 3.Optional but most secure option - Azure Key vault. If you prefer to store your application settings within an Azure key vault you may set following settings in the application settings
If you are running under a Linux host make sure to replace the : by a double underscore character __
- KeyVault:Name is the name of your Key vault
- AzureAd:ClientId is the client id to access your Key vault
- AzureAd:ClientSecret is the client secret to access your key vault
- 4.To deploy the package, navigate in your browser to
- 5.Upload the NGSurvey zip file by dragging it to the file explorer area on the web page.
- 6.Navigate with your browser to your azure site
- 7.Use following default credentials for ngSurvey Email : ngsadmin password : admin
- 8.Once logged in you can setup additional settings like mail servers, captcha and translation services from the System / Settings page.
- 9.Enjoy a great survey tool!